Skip to main content
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Engineering
College of Fine Arts
M.E.A.E. (Entertainment Arts and Engineering)
- Exhibit a breadth of knowledge in games and interactive entertainment by successful completion of core coursework.
- Incorporate design skills and writings into the ideation for and creation of games.
- Demonstrate professional level competency in a core area of games and interactive entertainment after successful completion of specialized coursework.
- Possess the ability to combine experience with knowledge to develop or utilize methods to collaboratively create videogames.
- Be agile learners who can thrive in academic, industry, and independent settings.