Skip to main content
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Social and Behavioral Science
B.A. in Health, Society and Policy
- The students will have a broad multidisciplinary foundation for understanding human health and be able integrate what they have learned from different disciplines and apply their knowledge to issues concerning human health.
- Students will be well-versed in current health issues and debates.
- Students will be able to draw on what they have learned for critical analysis of health issues.
- Students will be able to discuss and write about health issues clearly and articulately.
- Students will be prepared to enter entry level employment within in an appropriate area of health or graduate programs in health professions and health administration.