- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Health
Health Promotion and Education (Old, pre-2016)
B.S. in Health Promotion and Education - Consumer Health Emphasis
To prepare students with knowledge of health content, interventions, and lifestyle application.
- Apply health promotion and education theory and skills in communities and clinical practice.
- Understand health promotion practices as demonstrated through effective interactions with health educators.
- Understand the value of integrative health practices in health.
- Recognize the value of cultural diversity in health.