- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Health
Health Promotion and Education (Old, pre-2016)
B.S. in Health Promotion and Education - Emergency Medical Services Emphasis
To prepare students and EMS professionals to advance their career in Emergency Medical Services.
- Should will demonstrated competency in patient care through EMS certifications.
- Will have demonstrated skills and knowledge in primary prevention, health promotion and education, behavior change, program planning and program evaluation to set them apart from non-degreed EMS professionals at the same level.
- Will be competitive for clinical graduate programs as demonstrated by acceptance into graduate programs.