Skip to main content
Expected Learning Outcomes
David Eccles School of Business
M.S. in Finance
- Understanding of advanced concepts in finance with application to corporate finance, investments, risk management, financial institutions, and all other areas of finance.
- Ability to apply financial concepts to real-world situations.
- Understanding of the major topic areas that would enable interested students to take and pass Levels 1 and 2 of the nationally administered Chartered Financial Analysis examination.
- To provide the coverage of all the major topic areas that would enable interested students to take and pass Levels 1 and 2 of the nationally administered Chartered FinancialAnalyst examination.
- An understanding and appreciation of ethical practice in finance.
- An international perspective on financial topics so that students are prepared to compete in the global economy.