- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
David Eccles School of Business
M.B.A in Business Administration
The MBA Program seeks to prepare students to serve as business leaders.
- Students can apply the fundamentals of finance, accounting, marketing, and management to solve complex problems in real world situations
- Students can produce coherent, informative, and persuasive written communications and oral presentations.
- Students can demonstrate effective leadership and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Students can demonstrate effective performance in groups.
- Students shall exemplify professional integrity and can understand the importance of ethical behavior to business and society at large.