- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
David Eccles School of Business
M.Phil. in Business
The M. Phil. degree is intended for students who have completed coursework and the comprehensive exam in a Ph.D. Program, but decide not the complete a dissertation.
- Development of the specialized knowledge and skills necessary to conduct scholarly research in the student's field.
- Ability to effectively communicate ideas orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-quality research.