Skip to main content
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Science
M.Stat. in Mathematics
- Students will obtain a rigorous foundation in probability and statistics.
- Students will understand and implement new statistical methods.
- Students will be proficient in at least two software packages used for statistical analysis (R, SAS, STATA, etc.).
- Students will be proficient in the analysis and interpretation of data.
- Students will be proficient in communicating statistical analysis in both written and oral formats.