- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Pharmacy
M.S. in Health System Pharmacy Administration
The Master of Science in Health System Pharmacy Administration (HSPA) is designed to train future health –system pharmacy leaders. It is only offered in conjunction with the Health System Pharmacy Administration (HSPA) 2 year residency programs offered at University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics and Intermountain Healthcare.
- Demonstrate accounting and financial acumen to budget and manage work unit finances and forecast future expenses.
- Analyze operational workflows and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Apply contemporary medication safety principles to design and implement safer systems.
- Manage human resource issues common to healthcare.
- Solve complex leadership and management problems through integrated curricular-residency experiences.
- Identify trends and dynamic issues affecting health care today and develop ways pharmacy leaders can strategically address these issues.
- Plan and implement comprehensive pharmacy services.