- College of Architecture and Planning
- College of Education
- College of Engineering
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Health
- College of Humanities
- College of Mines and Earth Sciences
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Science
- College of Social and Behavioral Science
- College of Social Work
- David Eccles School of Business
- Honors College
- S.J. Quinney College of Law
- School for Cultural and Social Transformation
- School of Dentistry
- School of Medicine
- Undergraduate Studies
Expected Learning Outcomes
College of Education
M.Stat. in Educational Psychology
Students learn how to analyze quantitative data using various statistical techniques and research methodologies with particular focus on those analytic procedures used in educational psychology. Graduate are able to apply their statistical knowledge to real world data and come to empirically supported conclusions.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the mathematical basis of statistics.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of statistics as applied to educational psychology.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to apply their knowledge of statistics to a problem domain.